Thursday, July 5, 2007

Short end of The Stick

What if you knew she knew she was in control?
Would you still be the fool you have always been?
Would you revolt and change the way things unfold?
But would she still want to love you then?

What if you knew she'd only love you so much?
Would you still give it your all?
Would you play it like she does?
Or swallow your pride and take that all too familiar fall?

What if you had to choose again?
Would it kill you to know you'd still choose her?
Do you think she'd still choose you?
Or would she see the fool and not want you any longer?

Will you accept the short end of the stick?
Even if you knew in your heart you deserved better?
Or will you confront your heart in a rage so thick,
And lose any chance of a happily ever after?
T. De Cotta





Song Quotes:

  • She's got me lovestoned, I think I'm lovestoned.... and I think that she knows, I think that she knows, knows, ohh...

J.T.

  • Now you've got the best of me come on and take the rest of me oh baby!!

The Real Thing

  • Love me, Love me, Say that you love me, Fool me, fool me, go on and fool me, cos I don't care 'bout anything but you...

The Cardigans

No comments: