Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Twice the Ides of March

You were the one I knew before I knew
You were the one who held me before I needed to be
You were the one who took my breath before I learnt to breathe
You were the one who saw through me before I could see
You were the one I ran to before I could walk
You were the one, my voice before I could talk
You were the one who put that spell on me from upstage
You were the one who inspired me to be brave and come of age
You were the one who always compelled me to laughter
You were the one who kept me wishing for a little something after
You were the one, the Sun that shone upon me bright
You were the one, the star that revealed my future in the night
You were the one, the talent God gave me
You were the one, the soul that still flows through me
You were the one, the silhouette of a dream made real
You were the one who held everything that my heart would feel
You were the one who said, "I Love You"

You are the one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you :) so does that mean im entitled to more pasta and dessert? and no i wasnt referring to ice kachang lol..